- Bill & I walked into town this morning, and the monkeys were out and about... guess now that the holidays are over, they can be themselves again.
- When I wrote about the monkeys before, I misnamed them... these are the Howler Monkeys. You can even see the blondish hairs alongside their torsos in some of the photos.
- Q: How do you train King Kong?
- A: Hit him with a rolled up newspaper building.
- Q: Where do monkeys pick up wild rumors?
- A: Over the apevine.
- Q: What do you do with a blue monkey?
- A: Cheer it up!
- Q: What did the banana say to the monkey?
- A: Nothing. Bananas don't talk!
- Q: What do monkeys do for laughs?
- A: They tell people jokes!
- Q: How do monkeys get down the stairs?
- A: They slide down the banana-ster!
- Q. What do you get when you cross a gorilla and a parrot?
- A. Polly wants a cracker NOW!!!
- Q. What do you call a monkey at the North Pole?
- A. Very lost!
- Q. What did the monkey say when he cut off his tail?
- A. It won't be long now.
- Q. Why did the monkey cross the road?
- A. Because it was the chicken's day off!
- Q. Why did the monkey put a net over his head?
- A. Because he wanted to catch his breath.
- Q. What's black and white and has sixteen wheels?
- A. A capuchin wearing roller skates!
- Q. What kind of key doesn't open a door?
- A. A monkey!
- Q. What do you call a 2,000 pound gorilla?
- A. Sir
- Q. Why did the chimpanzee cross the road?
- A. Because he had to take care of some monkey business!
A. A spelling bee!
A. The outside.
Q. If you were in a jungle by yourself and a gorilla charged you, what would you do?
Q. If twenty monkeys run after one banana, what time is it?
A. Twenty after one!
- Q. What do you call a Monkey in a tree?
- A. A Branch Manager!!!
- Q. What do you call a Monkey in a garden?
- A. A Plant Manager!!
Enough of this Monkey Business!
That's All for today!